Sunday, December 21, 2014

Veggie Fried Rice - so easy & quick

Such an easy recipe to cook!

I am sure everyone in my list has tried this recipe at least once and ended up cooking with variations again and again! If not, then try now!

We ordered for some yummy machurian from a restaurant nearby and I wanted to cook the fried rice on my own as I had mostly all the vegetables stocked up in my ref.

We all know how this is made but here is my recipe:


  • Handful of Beans - cut half in length to make this thinner & easy to cook
  • 2 Carrots  - Sliced
  • 2 Onions - Sliced
  • 1 Capsicum - Sliced
  • Green chillies - Slit & as per tolerance/taste
  • Cooked rice
  • Salt - as per taste
  • Soy Sauce - as per taste 
  • Vinegar - as per taste
  • Salt - as per taste


Method:

People generally fry the onions first but I like to put in the beans first. It gets cooked well as well as the taste is much better. Then I put in the carrots and capsicum together & soon the onions. Green chillies go in the last with the salt & sauces.
Add the rice when all the veggies are cooked but not soggy.

Hey! your fried rice is ready to eat with your favorite machurian/curry or just like that!

Enjoy!

Note:

  • You may add more veggies like green peas, cauliflower, cabbage, brocolli etc
  • You could avoid the sauces if you just want them plain

No comments:

Post a Comment

Travel Ideas

Do Not Copy - All the material unless otherwise mentioned are copyright of © Relish Delish... .

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected